Deadlines for Admission Application
|Program||Fall Admission||Spring Admission|
|Master of Divinity||July 1||N/A|
|Master of Arts in Religion||July 1||N/A|
|Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling||July 1||January 1|
|Master of Arts in Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care||July 1||January 1|
|Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation||July 1||January 1|
|Diploma in Anglican Studies||July 1||January 1|
|Diploma in Theological Studies||July 1||January 1|
|Special Student Status||July 1||January 1|
Questions / Concerns
We are here for you! Please reach out to your assigned Enrollment Manager with questions or concerns regarding deadlines.
- MDiv, MAR, DAS, DTS and SPEC daytime classes
Beth Jordan: 512-439-0357 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCPC, MHC, MSF, DTS and SPEC evening / weekend classes
Britt James-Sauceda: 512-439-0374 / email@example.com
- Seminary of the Southwest offers a secure and simple way to apply online.
- Your work will be saved allowing the application to be completed in stages.
- The online application can be found here.