Students are responsible for:
1. Completing all forms accurately and by the published priority deadlines.
2. Submitting information requested by the Financial Aid Office staff in a timely manner.
3. Keeping the Financial Aid Office informed of any changes in address, name, marital status, financial situation, or any change in student status.
4. Reporting to the Financial Aid Office any additional assistance from non-institutional sources such as scholarships, loans, fellowships, and educational benefits.
5. Notifying the Financial Aid Office of a change in enrollment status.
6. Maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
7. Re-applying for aid each year.
8. Understanding and accepting responsibility for all agreements signed.