Building Community. Forming Leaders
The Southwest Annual Fund is the most versatile giving program on campus, supporting students, faculty and facilities. Annual gifts are used to meet daily needs across campus, from maintenance and repairs, to field education, to scholarship, and academic programming. Your annual gifts enrich the experience of each seminarian and affect every aspect of the Southwest community. Through your gifts, you are forming the next generation of mature Christian leaders. Make your gift in support of those who will ultimately be a light to so many.
The Southwest Annual Fund provides critical support to Southwest, furthering its mission of forming men and women for the service of Christ in lay and ordained ministry. Annual gifts have an immediate and tangible effect on the quality of theological education Southwest provides its students.
Your gift to the Annual Fund:
- Ensures reasonable tuition levels so that Southwest can remain competitive with other seminaries around the country.
- Supports students’ supervised fieldwork in local parishes and non-profit organizations.
- Supports continuing education programming for alumni and the Central Texas community.
- Supplements living expenses for students who are particularly in need.
- Provides direct support for academic programming and classroom instruction.
- Supports and enhances Southwest’s student recruitment efforts.
- Provides for technology that allows Southwest to serve its alumni through online library and research tools.
Help us support future generations of seminarians by making your gift today!
For more information, please contact:
Vice President for Institutional Advancement