Request Transcript

Alumni/ae can request official transcripts through the Office of the Registrar via the form and payment portal below.

The fee for an official transcript to be sent from The Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest is $10.00. (Exception– current students are exempt from fee)

Note: Transcripts cannot be provided to former students with a FINANCIAL HOLD  on their account. To inquire about a hold status, or make payment on an account, please reach out to

Payment of fee is required before request will be processed.

The expected time that the transcript will be sent upon receiving the Official Transcript Request is one working day.

Step 1: Click here to download a printable request form

Step 2: Click here to make payment for transcript

Contact the Registrar’s office with any additional questions at