Deadlines for Admission Application
|Program||Fall Admission||Spring Admission|
|Master of Divinity||June 15||N/A|
|Master of Arts in Religion||June 15||N/A|
|Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling||June 15||November 1|
|Master of Arts in Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care||June 15||November 1|
|Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation||June 15||November 1|
|Diploma in Anglican Studies||June 15||N/A|
|Special Student Status||June 15||November 1|
Questions / Concerns
We are here for you! Please reach out to your assigned Enrollment Manager with questions or concerns regarding deadlines.
- MDiv, MAR, DAS, and SPEC daytime classes
Beth Jordan: 512-439-0357 / email@example.com
- MCPC, MHC, MSF, and SPEC evening / weekend classes
Britt James-Sauceda: 512-439-0374 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seminary of the Southwest offers a secure and simple way to apply online.
- Your work will be saved allowing the application to be completed in stages.
- The online application can be found here.