Welcome to Austin, Texas, y’all.
Known as the “Live Music Capital of the World,” Austin is consistently ranked on almost every national “best places” list. Austin has established itself as a world leader in technology, innovation, energy, workforce development, music and creativity.
- Austin Named #1 Best Place to Live in the USA (U.S. News and World Reports, February 2017)
- Austin ranks #4 best city for job seekers (Indeed, May, 2017)
- Austin Ranks Among Best Cities for Raising a Family (Forbes, August 2016)
- Austin the #9 Best Place to raise a family (Smart Asset, February 2017)
- Austin the Sixth Most Educated City in America (Value Penguin, 2016)
Why is Austin perfect for you? Check out our visitor guide:
Austin is a major center for learning, home to numerous universities, colleges, and graduate schools including The University of Texas and our sister seminary, Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. Austin, like Seminary of the Southwest, is vibrant, alive and welcoming!