Apply to Southwest
- Seminary of the Southwest offers a secure and simple way to apply online.
- Your work will be saved allowing the application to be completed in stages.
- Begin the online application by clicking: Apply Now
Questions / Concerns
We are here for you! Please reach out to your assigned Enrollment Manager with questions or concerns about your online application.
Beth Jordan is your contact for MDiv, MAR, DAS, Special Student Status – Daytime
512-439-0357 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Britt James-Vito is your contact for MCPC, MHC, MSF, Special Student Status – Evening/Weekend
512-439-0374 | email@example.com
Fall application deadline date is June 15.
Online Application Checklist:
- Complete all required online application fields including:
- Personal Information
- Academic Background: Undergraduate degree required with a min. GPA of 2.5
- Church Affiliation
- Screening Questionnaire
- Funding Your Education
- Provide References:
- Send email invites within the online application to three references
- MDiv and DAS applicants: Upload letter from bishop or denominational authority admitting you to postulancy or acknowledging your plans to attend seminary.
- Upload your attachments:
- Writing Sample for your specific degree program
- Pay application fee:
- A non-refundable payment of $55 is due when submitting your completed online application
- Request your official transcripts
- Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to SSW by mail or electronically
- Applicants contact the institution independently outside of the online application
- Please request transcripts from all previous institutions you have received official college credit from
- Mail: 501 E. 32nd Street Austin, TX 78705 or
- E-Script: firstname.lastname@example.org